Types of Boiler
In this Article we will see about different types of boiler and there chacteristic features.
As we all know there is a great importance of boiler in industry. Boiler is the source of steam generation of different quality. Boiler is also termed as steam generator.
Boiler is closed vessel in construction.
Boiler is made up of stainless steel in which there is heat transfer takes place between water and boiler body. The Stainless steel body of boiler is heated by the means of combustion of fuel, used to generate steam.
What should be the Characteristics of Boiler ?
- Should generate maximum heat
- Can be operated and regulated safety
- Weight should not be much more and should not have heavier cost
- Can be repaired and maintained easily
- Wood, Coal, Diesel , Natural Gas, and many more used as a fuel for combustion.
Types of Boiler ?
- Water Tube Boiler
- Fire Tube Boiler
- Packaged Boiler
- Stocker Fired Boiler
- Pulverized Fuel Boiler
- Waste Heat Boiler
- Fluidized Bed Boiler
Let’s Talk About Different Types of Boiler in Detail :
Article Image Source :