1. What is the geometric mean of two heat transfer areas A1 and A2 ?
2. Heat waves
- can not pass through vacuum.
- travel in straight line.
- can be reflected by a mirror.
- both (b) and (c).
3. Reynold’s analogy states that
- Nst α f
- Nst α NRe
- NNu α f
- NRe α f
4.Fourier’s law applies to the heat transfer by
- all (a), (b) & (c)
5.In the equation Q = UAΔt; Δt is
- geometric mean temperature difference.
- arithmetic mean temperature difference.
- logarithmic mean temperature difference.
- the difference of average bulk temperatures of hot and cold fluids.
Check Your Answers Here